All participants joining the sprint can either select one of the challenges listed below OR create and suggest their own challenges.
1. How might we create and sustain effective relationships with communities while developing renewable energy installations?
2. How might we encourage and attract women to join the energy sector?
3. How might we develop useful tools for retraining/requalifying employees in a changing business environment?
4. How might we develop and implement STEAM education within the professions?
5. How might we popularize engineering as a profession?
6. How might we educate children about the future of energy? What they need and what they want to learn?
7. How might we increase energy efficiency by squeezing as much useful power out of as little energy as possible, and not letting any go to waste?
ROCKIT HOME FOR SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION
1. How might we assess and measure business or people's footprint? How might we create necessary tools, strategies and technological solutions?
2. How might we create on-boarding technologies/financing to empower sustainability across multiple industries?
3. How might we create a safe and meaningful digital persona? How might we manage data, activities and content online?
4. How might we solve gender inequality in the Tech industry: from choosing a profession to building your own company?
5. How might we ensure clean and affordable energy?
MITA - AGENCY FOR SCIENCE, INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
1. How might we encourage more women to create startups and innovate?
2. How should we encourage employers to hire women after maternity leave?
3. How to convince investors to invest in solutions that are relevant to the women's market?
4. How to encourage women to choose technological sciences?
5. How to educate investors about the importance of treating women and men equally in the process of attracting investments?
6. How can we encourage bilateral partnership between countries during or after the pandemic?
1. How can we encourage communities to be more resilient to the future pandemic?
2. How can we start fighting fake news phenomena in our countries?
3. How can we help women to get back to normal life after the violence at home?
4. How can we build a sustainable and lasting in the future Alter State women innovator community?
how do we
ENCOURAGE & EDUCATE
FIGHT & HELP
CREATE & BUILD